Earn Up to 10% Cashback
Promotion: Sathapana Bank cardholders enjoy 6% - 10% cashback on accommodation bookings.
Step 1: Create a Booking.com account
Step 2: Choose an accommodation with a cashback badge
Step 3: Book and pay with a valid Sathapana bank card
This special offer is available:
05 April 2021
31 January 2022
Terms & Conditions
1. Offer is valid to all Sathapana Bank cardholders
2. Bookings must be made via Booking.com/sathapanabank* with the following steps:
a. Sign up or log in to a registered Booking.com account
b. Choose the preferred accommodation, travel dates and room type to see the rate and estimated cash back value
c. Use an eligible card to complete the booking
3. Bookings made through the Booking.com app are not eligible for this promotion.
4. Cancelled and “no show” bookings are not eligible.
5. The reward will be credited at least 67 business days after completion of stay in the accommodation. Cardholders may check the 'Rewards & Wallet' page for the status of the cashback.
6. The cashback will be credited to the card entered into the 'Rewards & Wallet' section of Booking.com. This section can be accessed by clicking on Profile > Bookings > Rewards & Wallet.
7. Accommodations that do not accept card payments are not eligible for the offer. These are accommodations that only accept cash as a mode of payment and do not have a “cashback” badge displayed on their listing.
8. All conditions of the promotion must be met at the time the booking is made. No retroactive claims will be allowed.
9. For inquiries and concerns about the offer, you may contact Booking.com Customer Service at www.booking.com/content/contact-us.html
10. Booking.com and/or Sathapana Bank may change the terms and conditions at any point of time.
11. The offer is subject to terms and conditions of Booking.com. In case of dispute, the decision of Booking.com and Sathapana Bank shall be final.
12. In the event of inconsistency between the English language version and any language translations, the English language version shall prevail.