Sathapana Virtual Card
Sathapana Virtual Card is an instantly issued on-screen image of a debit card bearing the logo of Visa. It has all the properties and attributes of real payment card, but only exists virtually and does not have a physical appearance .You can make payments or purchases exactly the same way as with real card at any online merchants.
Feature and Benefits
- No annual fee only US$-2 for issuance fee
- Instantaneously issued on the screen
- Secure online payments
- The virtual card and be blocked and unblocked anytime in Sathapana Mobile
- SMS notification on transactions
- Transaction summary on Sathapana Mobile
How it works
Upon your request, we randomly generate virtual card number and other details that enable you to make online purchases or payments without revealing the primary account or card details. You just setup your daily purchase limit for the card and start using it.
How to create Sathapana Virtual Card?
1. Log into “Sathapana Mobile”
2. Go to menu select “Card”
3. Choose “Create Virtual Card”
4. Choose account to link to virtual card
5. Read and Agree to the terms & conditions
6. Confirm Password
7. Set daily purchase limit for Virtual Card
Fees and Charges
USD (United States Dollar)
USD, KHR, Thai Baht, Japanese Yen
Type of card
US$2 (onetime fee per request)
Number of Active Virtual Cards
5 active cards for one Sathapana Mobile Banking permitted
Daily Purchase Limit
Up to 5,000 per card
Here are the essential tips to protect yourself while making payments on the Internet:
- Assure yourself of the reputation of the Internet trader before disclosing your card details. To protect the funds, we recommend to you to shop from well-known and reliable sites and traders!
- Before entering information about your card on the Internet, make sure that the address starts with (https://). This means that the entered information is encoded and cannot be captured by a scammer.
- Do not respond to an e-mail, in which someone asks you to confirm data about your card or username and password for your registration on the Internet.
- We recommend you to shop on the Internet at web sites, bearing the logo “Secure Code” and “3D-Secure” from Visa. These are the most contemporary systems, which provide security upon the transmission of data and payments on Internet sites.
Please remember that Sathapana Bank never requests the full number and information about your card or your PIN code.