Smart Savings Account
Smart Savings is a regular savings account which allows customer to enjoy high interest and is flexible to meet a depositor’s individual needs. It is also a fund management plan designed for a long-term and healthy financial strategy with quarterly interest rate.
Required Monthly Min. Deposit
|USD 50||KHR 200,000|
Interest Rate (p.a)
|2 % p.a.|
2.5 % p.a.
Quarterly Interest Payment
Early Closure Fee (Within 6 months)
Passbook (per request)
|Free 2 times withdrawal per month with unlimited amount at any bank channels (ATM is not applicable)|
For financial transaction more than two times per month, a fee of USD10 or KHR40, 000 will be applied per transaction
Digital Banking Access
iBanking and Mobile Banking access
Available at any channel, counter and iBanking and Mobile Banking
Standing Instruction Facility
Waive for SI set up and Transaction Fee
*SI facility is recommended for automatic account top-up
4% for Resident
14% for Non-resident
* Interest rates are subjected to change at the Bank's sole discretion without prior notice to clients.
• Daily interest accrual
• Suitable for long-term savings plan
• Registration application is available on Mobile Banking and i-Banking
• Individual aged from 18 years and above (Resident and Non-resident)
• Valid National Identification Card; or Valid Passport; or other documents (if necessary)
• Completed Sathapana Bank’s application form
• Not applicable for corporate customers
How to apply
- Please visit one of your nearest branches or call us at 023/81 999 010 for more information.
- For our branch address, please visit our website at www.sathapana.com.kh
- Or complete our online inquiry form on our website.