Pension Fund Account
The Pension Fund Account is for your long-term savings during their employment at the company. Pension Fund Account aims to provide the financial protective mechanism to employees and reduce maximally of financial issues. This pension fund, employees will obtain very high interest rate of up to 6.50% (Account in Riel) and 5.75% (Account in USD) p.a.
*Interest Rate (p.a)
Upon account closing (refer to staff's resignation or retirement date)
Mobile Banking and i-Banking (Financial and Non-Financial Transactions swap in/out, review, cancel the transaction)
Mobile Banking and i-Banking Non-Financial Transaction (review the transaction)
The pension fund will be paid in accordance with the terms and conditions agreed upon by the company and the employee, attached with the documents below:
* The Pension Fund Account is a type of Sathapana Bank savings product, not related to or required by law.
• High interest rate
• Financial protecting mechanism for employee
• Serves as your retirement plan or emergency fund
• Boosts employee satisfaction at the company
* Interest rates are subjected to change at the Bank's sole discretion without prior notice.
• Certificate of incorporation or registration issued by Ministry of Commerce
• Memorandum and Articles of Association or Statute
• Business license issued by relevant ministry and authority (if required)
or Letter of approval from relevant ministry or authority (if required)
• Board of Directors Resolution
• Copy of Passports or ID of Directors, Shareholders, and Authorized Signatories
• Power of Attorney or Letter of Appointment or authorization
• Business Patent Tax
• Other registration Document (if applicable)
• Individual aged 18 years old or above (Resident and Non-resident)
• Valid National Identification; or Valid Passport; or other document
• Completed Sathapana Bank’s application form
• Sample signatures or right thumbprint
How to apply
Visit one of your nearest branches and meet our expert who will warmly welcome and guide you through the process, or call us via +855 (0) 23/81 999 010 | email@example.com. kh for more information. For our branch addresses, please follow here
Or you can quickly complete online inquiry form here. Our team will contact you as soon as possible.