Sathapana Debit Mastercard
Using a Sathapana Debit Mastercard is a convenient way to make payments online and at your favorite shops or restaurants. It also allows you to access your funds instantly through our ATM machines nationwide and ATMs overseas. Each card comes with chip-based technology, which provides a simple yet secure way of making payments online and at the point of sale (POS). All POS payment transactions are triggered by SMS alerts, and all online payments are equipped with an OTP (One-Time Password), making it the safest payment option for you and easy to track your daily expenses on the go.
Sathapana Debit Mastercard is accepted at many merchant locations in Cambodia and overseas where there is a Mastercard logo, including restaurants, hotels, and online retailers. On top of making payments conveniently, cardholders can enjoy numerous benefits, such as exclusive discount programs and exciting promotions from Sathapana Bank and Mastercard.
Card Service Fees & Charges
Debit Platinum Mastercard
Damage Card Fee (Lost/Stolen)
PIN Reissue Fee
Balance Inquiry Fee with Other Banks
Cash Withdrawal/Cash Advance (Our-ATM/POS)
Cash Withdrawal (Other Bank-ATM/POS)
Sales Slip Retrieval Fee
Foreign Currency Fee When Purchase/Cash Withdrawal in Non-USD
Card Expiration Date
Third Party Transfer
Cash Deposit (Our ATM)
Type of Service Supported
Retail / Online Purchase/ Cash
Retail / Online Purchase/ Cash
- More convenient and secured payments on the go
- Access to millions of ATM machines worldwide where there is Mastercard logo
- Enjoy discounts from hundreds of our merchants while shopping both in-store and online
- Make payments at over 40 million merchant outlets worldwide
- Access to transaction history for your Debit Mastercard and manage your card through Sathapana Mobile
- Currencies include USD (Primary Account), KHR
- Perform transactions at Sathapana’s ATM/POS
- Perform transactions at ATM/POS worldwide with the “Mastercard” logo
- Make purchases online globally
- PIN Change at Sathapana Bank’s ATM/POS
How to apply
Please visit one of our branches nearest to you and meet our expert who will warmly welcome and guide you through the process, or contact us via our 24/7 hotlines: +855 (0) 23/81 999 010 | firstname.lastname@example.org. kh for more information. For our branch addresses, please follow here.
Or you can quickly complete online inquiry form here. Our team will contact you as soon as possible.
1. What is Sathapana Debit Mastercard?
Sathapana Debit Mastercard is a worldwide access card to your bank account. You can use your card to pay for purchases, shop, pay bills, and withdraw cash at ATMs. Whenever you see the Mastercard sign, you can use your Debit Mastercard.
2. Who is eligible for Sathapana Debit Mastercard?
All Sathapana Savings or Current Account holders who have the authority to withdraw their balance.
3. How is it different from my ATM Card?
For an ATM card, you can only use it to withdraw cash from ATMs machine, while your Debit Mastercard has many more benefits, such as being a worldwide accepted card and being able to make payments at many retail stores. It is more convenient than an ATM card.
4. What is the difference between my Debit Mastercard and my Credit Mastercard?
Debit Mastercard and Credit Mastercard work the same. Wherever your Mastercard card is accepted for payment, both your Debit Mastercard and Credit Mastercard will be accepted. The difference is with your Debit Mastercard card accesses your Current or Savings Account, while your Credit Mastercard accesses your credit line.
5. Where to get the Sathapana Debit Mastercard?
Visit your nearest Sathapana branch. For our branch address, please click here.
6. How to get the Sathapana Debit Mastercard?
Fill out the application form and choose Sathapana Debit Mastercard for a new or existing Saving or Current Account.
7. Are existing Sathapana ATM cardholders able to apply for a Debit Mastercard?
Yes, they are.
8. What if there are two or more signatories (Joint Account) on my current or saving account?
Joint account holders with the criteria “anyone to sign” must apply for a Sathapana Debit Mastercard separately (by joint members). Separated cards allow each cardholder’s transaction to have a different spending limit, and a separate PIN and signature. Joint account holders with “both to sign” will not be able to apply for Sathapana Debit Mastercard. There is no supplementary card for Sathapana Debit Mastercard.
9. Where and how can I use my Sathapana Debit Mastercard?
You can use your Sathapana Debit Mastercard at any merchant outlet with the Mastercard logo, accepted at over 30 million locations worldwide. For ATM transactions, you can use it with any of Sathapana Bank’s ATMs in Cambodia or any ATM that displays the Mastercard logo locally and globally.
10. How do I renew my Sathapana Debit Mastercard?
Prior to the expiration date displayed on your card, you need to visit the nearest Sathapana branch to request to renew your card.
11. What can I do if my card is lost or stolen?
If your card has been lost or stolen, you should report it immediately to our 24/7 hotlines via +855 23/81 999 010 to block the card as soon as possible and later fill out the Card Cancellation and Replacement Form at any Sathapana branch.
12. How can I do if I want to temporarily block my card?
You may visit the Sathapana branch or contact our 24/7 hotlines at +855 23/81 999 010 to temporarily block the card.
13. What happens if I type the wrong PIN?
If you type the wrong PIN three times, the system will automatically block your card. In this case, you need to go to any of the nearest Sathapana branches or contact our 24/7 hotlines at +855 23/81 999 010 to reset the attempted PIN.
14. What should I do if I forget my PIN?
If you forgot your PIN, please visit your nearest Sathapana branch to request a new PIN.
15. What should I do if there are transactions charged to my card that were not authorized by me?
Please report it immediately to our 24/7 hotlines via +855 23/81 999 010 to block the card as soon as possible. If your card is lost, stolen, or if fraudulent transactions have been made, you will need to go to any of the nearest Sathapana branches to fill out a Dispute Declaration Form for the unauthorized transactions.
16. What should I do if my account is overcharged?
Please report or inform the bank within 50 days after the transaction date to enable the bank to resolve your issue accordingly.
17. What do I need to do after receiving my Debit Mastercard?
Please sign on the signature panel located at the back of the card and change the default PIN at a Sathapana ATM or POS within 24 hours.
18. Do I need to sign or enter a PIN to authorize my transaction?
Most of the time, when making purchases with your Debit Mastercard, you will be asked to sign the transaction receipt to authorize the transaction and debit your account. However, if you use your Debit Mastercard via ATMs, you will be asked to enter a PIN to authorize the transaction.
+855 (0) 23/81 999 010
Visit our nearest branch