Phnom Penh, 01 September 2018 – Sathapana Bank today announces the official launch of its new mobile banking application called Sathapana Mobile and will serve as the latest gateway to the bank’s growing digital ecosystem.
The Sathapana Mobile, now available in both App Store and Google Play, offers a secure, fast and easy mobile banking portal with practical functions. The app allows users to view account balance and transactions, open deposit accounts, transfer funds, pay bills and top-up prepaid mobile number, among other useful features, anytime and anywhere in the world.
“We are proud to announce the introduction of the Sathapana mobile banking application which offers a unique and highly secure experience, and makes banking more enjoyable and valuable for our customers,” said Mr. Norihiko Kato, Chief Executive Officer of Sathapana Bank.
“As one of the major initiatives of our bank this year, Sathapana Mobile genuinely shows our commitment to satisfy the most modern financial requirements of our customers. It will also help further push the growth of mobile banking in Cambodia,” Mr. Kato added.
The top features of the Sathapana Mobile being launched today include:
- View account balance and transaction – view a summary of your accounts at one glance and 180 days transaction history of your savings and current accounts.
- Online term deposit opening – enables you to open online a term deposit account and manage it online.
- Domestic and overseas transfer - allows you to transfer funds locally and internationally – to own account, third party, any FAST participating banks or Payment Service Providers (PSP).
- Credit card summary - lets you check credit card balance and transaction, pay credit card bills and block credit card.
- Pay bills - allows you to pay bills to different participating billing companies.
- Top-up - lets you instantly top-up to any prepaid mobile number.
- Fingerprint ID login - scan your fingerprint to access your Sathapana Mobile