Phnom Penh, 28 February 2020 – Affluent clients who like luxury and prestige can now enjoy their favorite lifestyles with the latest card offering by Sathapana Bank and Visa. The Sathapana Visa Platinum Card has been personalized to fit the lifestyle needs of the growing affluent segment of the Cambodian society - providing them with the most luxurious and exclusive privileges such as access to airport lounges worldwide, travel insurance up to US$ 1 million and 24/7 concierge service.
The glittering launch event held at Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra, also coincided with the Appreciation Night celebrating the strong support and commitment of the many customers of Sathapana Bank.
"This launch of Sathapana Visa Platinum Card is part of our commitment to providing affluent Cambodian consumers with a product that answers their lifestyle needs. Today’s affluent cardholders want memorable experiences with their loved ones and we are very pleased to offer this product to our premier customers.
As Sathapana Visa Platinum cardholders, they will get special access to over 1,000 airport lounges worldwide courtesy of DragonPass. In addition, they get worry-free travel anytime with our exclusive insurance coverage up to US$1 million. And lastly, they get a concierge service available 24/7,” said Mr. Lim Aun, Chief Executive Officer of Sathapana Bank.
The following are the full features and benefits of Sathapana Visa Platinum Card:
Airport Lounge Access
• Get access to over 1,000 airport lounges worldwide while waiting for your flights offered by DragonPass.
• Entitlement: 5 complimentary visits per year*
• Travel worry-free anywhere around the world with our exclusive insurance coverage from our partner Forte Insurance up to US$1million.*
24/7 Concierge Service
• Travel advisory services
• Financial advice to meet your requirements
• Handle any inconvenience you may face
• SMS notification on each transaction
• Get access to credit card bill statements conveniently on Sathapana Mobile
• Get up to 5 supplementary cards for family members
Mr. Lim Aun, Chief Executive Officer of Sathapana Bank, added: “In 2019, it has been a great year for Sathapana Bank with the achievement as below:
- Sathapana Bank grew its net profit to US$ 38.5 million in 2019 compared to US$ 23.1 million in 2018.
- Sathapana Bank’s total assets rose to US$1.6 billion in 2019 compared to US$1.3 billion in 2018.
- Sathapana Bank has more than 170 branches - making us the bank with the second largest branch network and more 210 ATMs, in which 160 ATMs can enable to accept cash deposit 24/7.
Sathapana Bank won as the Best Mobile App in Cambodia given by the UK-based Global Banking and Finance Awards.
Sathapana Bank has also signed partnership agreements wth payment and remittance providers through mobile application such as Wing, Pi Pay, TrueMoney, Ly Hour Veluy, Manulife and NBC’s Bakong Project.
In the first two months of 2020, Sathapana Bank has already achieved a few milestones through its systematic upgrade such as launching the Sathapana Pay function in Sathapana Mobile. It's a banking mobile service which lets you transfer money conveniently and safely using QR code.
Moreover, in the near future, Sathapana Bank customers while traveling in Thailand, may setter their expenses to more than 4 million merchants conveniently and safely by scanning QR code via Sathapana Mobile. This new service is free and all payments are only in Khmer Riel."
About Sathapana Bank
Sathapana Bank is one of the leading commercial banks in Cambodia with total assets of over US$ 1.6 billion and more than 4,000 employees. We have the second largest branch network in the country with more than 170 branches and more than 200 ATMs with cash recycling capability. We provide full banking services such as loans, deposits, iBanking, Mobile Banking, debit & credit cards, domestic and foreign remittances, Western Union, trade finance and other services. We have partnered with mobile payment providers such as WING, Pi Pay, True Money and Ly Hour Veluy to give further convenience to our customers.