Sathapana Bank recently announced the upgrade of five branches which can now provide full commercial banking services to its respective areas of operations. The branches are:
- Traeng District Branch - Smaong Commune (Takeo Province)
- Svay Antor District Branch - Svay Antor Communce (Prey Veng Province)
- Krong Bavet Branch - Sangkat Chrak Mtes (Svey Rieng Province)
- Preah Netr Preah District Branch - Chob Vari Commune (Banteay Meanchey Province); and
- Banteay Meas District Branch - Tuk Meas Khang Lech Commune (Kampot Province).
As full-service branches, customers in those areas can now perform banking services such as deposits, loans, iBanking, Mobile Banking, debit and credit cards, domestic and foreign remittances, Western Union, and trade finance, among others.
To celebrate the conversion from Branch B to Branch A, customers in those locations get a chance to receive exclusive Sathapana gifts such as umbrella, tumbler, t-shirt of sports bag when they open an account. Promotional offer is good while stocks last.
In 2019, Sathapana Bank will continue to keep an eye on extending its branch network and strongly establishing its presence in areas most needed by customers.
Sathapana Bank is one of the leading commercial banks in Cambodia and has the second largest branch network in the country with over 170 branches and over 150 ATMs with cash recycling capability.