Keeping your personal information and banking details safe is our top priority, but there are also actions you can take to keep your online banking safe and prevent any fraudulent acts. Read our banking tips as below:
To Prevent Fraud:
- Avoid banking online with public Wi-Fi
- Log out of iBanking as soon as you’ve finished
- Do nottransfer funds to suspicious source
- Do not give out your account number or your password!
- Do not share your computer for public use
- Do not reply to unsolicited email messages asking for personal or financial information!
- CONTACT THE BANK IMMEDIATELY IF UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTION OCCURRED
To Enjoy a Secure iBanking
1. Keep Your Password Confidential
Password is very essential for iBanking transaction, Sathapana Bank strongly encourages users to not sharing password to anyone. Create strong passwords due to the requirement, and set them as impersonal as possible. The passwords should not store in unsecure devices and keep change regularly.
2. Beware of Suspicious Email/Message
Do not reply suspicious email which requires personal/financial information. Remember that Sathapana won’t ever email or text asking for personal information.
3. Personal Information Disclosure
If you think your personal/financial information has been disclosed, and unauthorized transaction occurred, please contact the bank immediately via +855 (0) 23/81 999 010. Make sure that your provided contact information is up-to-date.
4. Roles and Responsibilities
- Read the transaction details in the confirmation alert carefully. Validate that the messages reflect your actual transaction requests. For example, check that the account number is correct.
- Check your last login and transaction history regularly for any abnormal transaction and notify us immediately via +855 (0) 23/81 999 010 , if you notice unknown transactions appearing on your account.
- Scan your computer regularly for viruses and spyware
- Update us immediately when you change your contact details.
- Do not intentionally disclose your personal information to suspected websites.
- Ensure that you read and follow the instructions carefully before using your SMS-OTP (One Time Password).