All collected personal information and personal data may be found on our website, and it has been investigated and checked by Sathapana Bank or our business partners or third parties. Although, Sathapana Bank or our business partners or third parties do not represent or warrant for the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, and most up-to-date of any information collected.
All personal information and personal data collected on our website or through the interactions with you have with us as seen above, for the following purpose as below:
- Provision of Sathapana Bank services and products, including its website
- Subscribing Sathapana Bank services and products
- Recruitment and Sathapana Academy
- Response to your queries and feedback in case you have specific requests and concerns
- Conduct marketing research and advertisement.
- Sending commercial evaluation, communications, newsletters, and other customer communications like surveys
- Management of contracts and relationship with our suppliers and customers.
- Operation of our website (IP address, Cookies, web acceleration, data security, data anonymization for reporting and statistics, and for customer retention.
- Improvement and preservation of our website and infrastructures.
- Analyze, develop, improve, and optimize the use, function and performance of our website and services and products.
- Comply with compliance obligations, any applicable laws and regulations, or assist in law for enforcement and investigation conducted by relevant authorities, and/or for operating our business needs.
Your personal information and personal data will not be kept by Sathapana Bank for longer than necessary, after that personal information and personal data will be deleted, except for any requirement by applicable laws and regulations.
You have the right to request us to access, correct, restrict, receive a copy, and even erase your own personal data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. As well as you can request for update your own privacy information, review, and update your personal data and personal information at any time, if it is incorrect or incomplete. In some situation, you have the right to demand us to delete, or restrict your information, but we are entitled to continue to keep or continue processing your information, or to refuse your request.
We are committed to protect your personal information and personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, and unauthorized disclosure or access. We monitor and record the data exchange in order to preserve the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our infrastructure and information/dada. In addition, in case of suspicious activity, Sathapana Bank may collect data (including personal data) from various sources in order to start and manage its own investigation.
Any of personal information and personal data collected shall be used for performing obligation in connection with Sathapana Bank products and services, and it can be shared by with agent, third party service provider, and relevant authorities. Sathapana Bank and any authorized third party/agent who can access to your information or carry out any work on our behalf shall comply with appropriate compliance standards to protect any information by applying appropriate security protection mechanisms for all data.
Term of Use
During use of this website, you acknowledge and agree that Sathapana Bank website may contain link to another website that operated and controlled by third parties, and you agree that will be responsible for any damage, accidental lose, alteration and unauthorized access, in which may be incurred from such third-party website. All offers to sell and statements relating goods or services available on third party website are the responsibility of and giving by such third-party website.
Intellectual property: all copyright on this website is owned or licensed by Sathapana Bank, you are not entitled to reproduce, republish, distribute, or adjust or change of any of information in whole or in part, in any form whatsoever.
Severability: the invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability of any term contained in this website, will not be affected the remaining terms that are valid, legal, and enforceable.